Fully Managed Cloud Servers for Business Clients
Velocity Tech: Wilmington’s Enterprise Cloud Solution Company
A business needs a solid IT foundation in order to grow. Our fully managed cloud servers and workstations eliminate costly investments by securing your data in the cloud without the need for costly server migrations and expensive hardware. Our enterprise cloud offerings make remote data access secure and easy and a cloud environment brings your important business data to you anytime, anyplace. Additional users or resources like memory, CPUs, or storage can be easily added to your company’s systems.
Do you want to seamlessly migrate your servers to the cloud? We’ll take care of it. Need world-class collaboration tools? Our hosted servers ensure your employees have the tools they need with no geographical boundaries.
The benefits of our fully managed, enterprise VPN & cloud servers include:
- Security- our data centers use Enterprise level security hardware and software ensuring your data is safe and protected
- Flexibility- servers or additional processing power, RAM or storage can be quickly and easily added to meet demand
- Collaboration- Efficient collaboration between employees, regardless of where they are located
- Updates- Automatic software updates take the headache out of patching systems
- Cost- Minimal start-up costs since there is no expensive hardware to acquire or install
With Velocity Tech’s enterprise cloud servers, you’ll have:
- Freedom to work securely from anywhere
- Complete control of documents and data
- Unlimited growth to help your business remain competitive
- Environmental responsibility as studies show using the cloud results in up to 30 percent less energy consumption
Velocity Tech’s Hosted Exchange Services
Secure, compliant and efficient hosted exchange email management
Compliance: Our hosted Exchange email servers feature secure archiving and encryption options and our Encryption Services are compliant with all regulatory requirements for HIPAA, GLBA, SOX, SEC, FINRA and FRCP and for protecting PII (Personally Identifiable Information).
Flexibility: In todays world of BYOD (Bring your own device) ActiveSync makes it simple to activate email service for your user’s mobile devices. If a tablet or device is lost or an employee is dismissed, the ability to wipe devices and remove company data keeps your data safe and secure.
Security: Your data is your business’s most important asset. Across the country, data breaches are becoming more prevalent and more sophisticated. In today’s world of sophisticated cyber attacks the risk with using on-premise Exchange is just far too great. And it’s not just the large corporations that have been hit. Small to medium-sized businesses are equally vulnerable targets. According to Forbes, 20% of small to mid-sized businesses have been victims of a data breach. Cybercrime costs the U.S. roughly $100 billion a year, and that number is expected to increase to $2.1 trillion worldwide by 2019.
Velocity Tech’s Hosted Exchange offerings give you Enterprise level security and reliability at an affordable monthly price.
Want to see what our cloud systems can do for you? Contact us. We’d love to discuss how we can help!